Tuesday, June 24, 2008

He Passed!

Yesterday was a good day. After 4 weeks and 4 days of waiting, Wally finally got his CPA results and..... he passed! All those long hours spent studying, large amounts of caffeine consumed, and slightly stressed-out (I hesitate to say grumpy) moments were worth it. Okay, the last two apply to me. We celebrated by taking the kids to Ritzy's for dinner. It's a fun little restaurant with great salads, sandwiches, and ice cream and best of all, the kids eat FREE! We spent some much needed family time together, totally relaxed, just laughing and enjoying being together. And then back home to study for the next test. I know I'm supposed to have joy in the journey, but when this whole CPA journey is over, I will rejoice!

10 comments:

Melissa C. said...

Your blog looks great! :)

Claudia said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start off your Summer Vacation!

tristanjh said...

Congrats! And your new blog format looks fabulous!

Janna said...

Congratulations to BOTH of you! We all know that these things are a "family" effort!

Timothy said...

Congrats you guys. It is a sacrifice for everyone, but those celebrations are lots of fun!
Deb

Melissa C. said...

By the way, can I link to your blog on the Ladies of Frisco 6th blog?

Bridget said...

Congratulations! It sounds like things are going great. Your blog looks great too.

Becky said...

Congratulations! Way to survive the stress, and congrats to you to Bryan for passing.

steph doyle said...

How exciting!! Nothing like the great relief after the stress. I hope you are enjoying life in the South :)

Chinoville said...

Hi, cute blog. I found your page on Megan's. I hope you don't mind I added you to my friends list. It's hard to keep in touch with everyone especially since the ward split. Your family looks great! Kychelle