Saturday, August 16, 2008

Violated

Sadly, my computer has contracted a virus. I feel so frustrated and, well, violated! The particular virus that my computer has is worse when I am online, so even checking my e-mail has become an ordeal, thus no posts on the blog.

We decided after weighing all of our options, that it just might be time to buy a new computer. I was a little hesitant because it's a big purchase that I wasn't exactly planning on, but it arrived today and I have to say it is totally worth every penny!

Look for updates and pics from our trip soon.

3 comments:

tristanjh said...

That is a bummer! It happened to us a year ago. And then we had to buy a new printer as well since the old one wasn't compatible with Windows Vista!

Anyway, I'm glad you are now virus free and will be updating your blog! Can't wait for some new pics!

Janna said...

YEA! I've been checking and checking and checking for new posts and here it is!! It's just good to know you are out there and all is well!! I'll keep checking!!

Bridget said...

If it took getting a new computer to get an update of your family, I am glad you got a new computer. No excuses now. I hope to see many more updates to come.