Saturday, February 7, 2009

Little Miss Trouble

I usually hate those child-proof lids that come on nearly everything. But this week, I was wishing that everything was child-proof.

On Friday morning I was just finishing up my "Biggest Loser" workout video (which, by the way, I LOVE!) when a sweet little voice behind me said "Uh-oh Mommy." When I turned around this is what I found:
At first I thought it was a lot of soap that we could just rinse out in the tub. It turned out to be half a (brand new) jar of pomade. She also did her puppy's hair (that POOR puppy!) and finger-painted the couch. Oh, little Chloe, you are cute, but you are TROUBLE!

6 comments:

Janna said...

Whoops!

Bridget said...

I am noticing a trend with this little girl. How do you get anything done? We were watching some old videos and noticed that with Sage, we didn't have bathroom doors shut or locks on cupboards or the fridge. That all changed with Joshua and Bailee. I feel for you. :-)

Claudia said...

Oh my! She is fast and furious, isn't she? And honestly - I think she is going to love that puppy to death!

Taylor said...

Trouble she is!

This is Sherrie not Taylor

Janelle and Daniel Champion said...

Haha! She is so curious. I just miss you guys and I'm so jealous that mom gets to come see you!

Denise said...

LOL!!! This little girl cracks me up!! She keeps you on your toes, doesn't she?