Saturday, November 14, 2009

Retraction

Remember when I posted that Chloe hasn't hit the terrible two's and that she is just a happy, fun-loving, energetic girl that brings joy to our lives? I need to retract that.

This week Chloe developed a major attitude. It all started when Wally came home from work on Monday. Chloe took one look at him and said "Daddy, I don't like you." (Time out for Chloe). Two days ago we were all eating dinner-- except for Chloe. She was spinning. I told her several times to sit down and eat her dinner. With a pout on her face she climbed up in her chair and yelled "You're ruining my life!" Last night she exclaimed that she was NOT happy. "What's the matter princess?" I asked. She angrily muttered something about her magic wand and then added "BUT I CAN'T WORRY ABOUT THAT!" Maybe she skipped the terrible twos and landed in the terrible teens. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

LoriT said...

Maybe she's been hanging out with Vivi too much. BTW, I think the "you're ruining my life" line is from a Barbie movie. Vivi says it, too.