Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rough Riders Game



This year Kelsie auditioned (twice!) and was chosen to participate in the All City Choir. This little choir, made up of 4th and 5th graders from all over Frisco, was asked to sing the national anthem at the Rough Riders game last week. Excuse the lousy video work....when I saw them line up I had to run up the stairs and around the stadium to see their cute little faces. I couldn't hold the camera steady because I was trying to breathe. I also didn't recognize my daughter, even though she is in the front row directly in front of the microphone. I did, however, recognize her friend, so there are mostly shots of Taylor! Sorry Kels--I love ya'!

1 comment:

Janelle and Daniel Champion said...

Yay Kels! I knew you had a pretty voice as you sang "A Whole New World" to me as a 2 yr. old. We are proud of you! Love you!