Saturday, May 28, 2011

Goosebumps

Warning: This post contains "potty talk." It would normally be banned from our dinner conversations.

This evening Chloe was brushing my hair. Being silly, she ran the hairbrush down my arm, which immediately gave me goosebumps. "Why do you have bumps on your arm?," she asked. I explained, "probably because you just brushed my arm." She then asked, "Are you sure you aren't going poopy?" I told her, "Chloe, I am NOT going poopy." She then questioned me further saying, "Because when I go poopy those bumps on my arms come out." I reassured her once again that I was definitely not going poopy. Skeptically she whispered, "Oh, okay, but maybe you're going poopy."

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oh Chloe! You are too cute for words. I have a feeling you and Easton are going to be good buddies ;)

Janelle and Daniel Champion said...

Oh my little Chloe bear...I love her.

Rebecca said...

She is hilarious! We enjoyed your Christmas letter. Loves from the Dailey's!