Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter seemed to come way too quickly this year. As always, we were a little sad that we were not hunting for eggs with the Miyasaki's or playing with the Wallace's in St. George. Wally missed the golfing, the kids missed their cousins, and because we didn't go out of town I had to speak in Sacrament meeting. But once that was done, we had a great Easter!

Kelsie and Jackson woke up early and started looking for their Easter baskets. Last year, the Easter Bunny did a really good job of hiding them. This year's Easter Bunny was a little more lax! Kelsie and Jack both got new umbrellas, which they really needed because of all the rain we've been getting. Chloe got some new sippy cups, but was way more interested in the Easter grass at the bottom of her basket.

7 comments:

Becky said...

your kids look adorable. It is great to read your updates. It sounds like life in Texas is going good. This was definitely a winter to miss in Utah :)

Bridget said...

It sounds so nice and warm in Texas. Your family is growing and they are so cute!I loved the video of Chloe. Everyone has reached such big milestones.

Jaimee said...

I am so glad you came back to your blog!!! It sounds like you guys have kept busy! Isn't it amazing how fast these kids grow? I can't even believe Alex will be baptized this year already! Your kids are sooo cute.

Rebecca said...

I love that you are writing again! I've missed hearing how you are doing. The kids are growing up so fast. Emily is now saying "thank you". Those milestones just make your heart melt and think that it's all worth it, doesn't it? We all miss you and are happy that everything is going well.

brohammas said...

Good heavens my cyberstalking has uncovered Wally and Tiny-E!... and a whole bunch of small people I have never met.
Ya'll look fantastic.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Evonne,
I found your blog from Claudia's I hope you do not mind! Your little Family is so darling.. I hope your all doing well. I would love to hear from you!

tristanjh said...

You've Been Tagged by Tristan!
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!